Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling
3 Types of Immersive Audio Effects
15-Hour Play Time in Noise Cancelling Mode
Flexible Contoured Neckband
||11.8mm dynamic driver
||99dB @ 1kHz
|Frequency response range:
||20Hz - 20kHz
|Music playtime(50% volume):
||15h(ANC on) / 22h(ANC off)
||22h(ANC on) / 300h(ANC off)
Comes with a 12-month OPPO warranty
1. The noise-canceling function works best in low-frequency noise environments, such as airplanes, trains, and offices (near air conditioners, etc.). Results are less pronounced around higher-frequency noise, such as nearby voices.
2. Playtime test data is based on OPPO laboratory tests performed in Music mode at 50% speaker volume. Specific times for charging and use will vary according to actual circumstances. Playtime is shorter in Cinema mode and Game mode and will vary according to actual use.
3. Due to the performance characteristics of Bluetooth headphones, electromagnetic interference in the surrounding environment may impact their signal stability.
4. Due to the performance characteristics of wireless technology, sounds and images may become desynchronized during video or gameplay.
5. IPX4 water resistance cannot guarantee damage prevention under extreme conditions. Avoiding the use of the headphones during intense exercise is recommended to prevent damage due to sweating.
6. Quick pairing and power level check capabilities are supported by the OPPO Reno 2, Reno, Reno 10X, and K3, and will be supported by other models soon.
7. The above product materials and product data are for reference only. Some product specifications and descriptions may change due to supplier replacement. Please refer to the actual product for all criteria.